Sea Freight. For large volume cargo, nothing can compare to the economy of sea transport
- Management from inland ports as well as port areas
- Door-to-Door shipment control
- Trucking and inland freight services – optional
- Full documentation, insurance, customs clearance
- Every major trade route worldwide
- Full and part container loads
- Size and weight may be subject to restrictions
Use sea freight for: personal effects, cars, specialised items plant machinery, fragile loads, very heavy loads such as marble and stone, fine art & antiques.
Automobile & Boat Shipping
Incare can organise the import/export of cars, trucks, bikes, boats as well as exhibitions for car shows, boat and air shows. Please contacts us for detailed information.
For more information about the different styles and size of container please see our Container Chart
Incare can organise Hazardous sea freight – please contact us for detailed information.
Get a Quick Quote or give us a call on 01425 479932
Link this service with:
Email us with the details of destination, size, weight and departure point and we will get back to you with a quote as soon as possible.
Do you have any questions or need help with what sort of container you require?
Incare is a family run business who prides itself in providing a high quality service for over 25 years.
We are always happy to provide you with all the information you require for your shipping needs